Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence Developer
4 to 6 Years
Job brief :
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
What We Can Offer You:
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with.
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around agile methodology with the help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like OTT, social media & education.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
About The Company
eComStreet is a global company specializing in software design and development, and offers a wide array of application development services. We have offices in Chicago, US and Noida India. At eComStreet, we take great pride in creating high quality solutions that meet or exceed our customers� expectations.
At eComStreet, we build Mobile app development to Web development empowering budding entrepreneurs as well Fortune 500 companies to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 times in the next 3 years. We are looking for engineers passionate about technical excellence who are ready to grow with us. This position is for our Noida office.
Website: Visit us at https://www.ecomstreet.com/
Address: Basement Floor , office no-8, premises No. C-4, Sector 63, Noida, UP Pincode : 201301
USA: 1901 N, Roselle Road Suit 800, Schaumburg, Illinois 60195